 Local / Australia / 7416
7415  |  7417
Subject:
Vegemit sighting in Northern California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:14:59 GMT

While garage saleing today here in Vacaville I passed a Ford pickup truck with
the license plate "VEGEMIT".  Of course, I thought of you all in loc.au (where
I like to lurk BTW because this is one of the more entertaining local groups--
hope you don't mind! :-) ).  And I really didn't misspell it-- in California
vanity license plates are only allowed seven characters.

Maggie C.