 Local / Australia / 7439
7438  |  7440
Subject:
Coles Myer Card = Great News!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:16:53 GMT

Woohoo, now how cool is that... well kinda, it just means more temptation to
put all those goodies onto the Credit Card.

Coles Myer has merged all their cards into one card.  I originally had a
Myer card, now I can use my C-M card at these places:

Myer (and Myer Direct), Grace Bros, Kmart (and Auto), Target (Baby, Home &
Country), Megamart, Coles, Bi-Lo, Newmart, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars,
Harris Tech, Officeworks, Quaffers, Fosseys, Gifts to go, Goodbuy Clearance
Centre, Pick n' Pay htpermarkets, The Footy Store, Essentially Me, Yves
Rocher, Mycar Auto S.Stores, and a few of the above stores online.

Just thought I'd let those interested know about it :)

Mel