 Local / Australia / 7445
Re: Coles Myer Card = Great News!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Coles Myer has merged all their cards into one card.  I originally had a
Myer card, now I can use my C-M card at these places:

Is this the same as a Coles Myer discount card, or is it a Coles Myer charge
card?

Kerry

You Goose! :P  "Woohoo, now how cool is that... well kinda, it just means
more temptation to put all those goodies onto the Credit Card" <--- that
gives it away :P

Hehe... Mel