 Local / Australia / 7103
Re: LegOz 2001.Vic.???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:09:33 GMT

"Richie Dulin" <rdulin@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
news:GJzGno.Ctq@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Motor-trikes sound good...pity they're not black :(

Yeah, they're horrible "juniorised" bits - they look quite good, but not • very
Lego.

Also, horribly unsafe. And we don't even get ambulances to treat the
inevitable crash victims anymore, do we?

Although all those firemen will be great. Can't wait till they arrive.
Thanks
Aaron