 Local / Australia / 7104
7103  |  7105
Subject:
Set wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:22:58 GMT

G'day all,

following the news that 6776 has been recalled [1] I was wondering if anyone
might have a spare copy, as I would like one for my collection but have been
unable to get one. If anyone can help, could you please email me at:
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross

[1] As mentioned by Suzanne, and also when Mandy went to buy one at our
'local' Kmart today, it rang up as "recalled" and they wouldn't let her buy
it...there were 5 on the shelf, and Mandy was told the only way the store
finds out about recalls is through the scanners...management don't bother to
pass these messages along.