 Local / Australia / 7093
Re: LegOz 2001.Vic.???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:42:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Okay...replying to myself....

Next Melbourne meeting is this Sunday at the following address:

31 Benston St Craigieburn

If anyone would be liklely to have difficulties with transport to this
location, let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with a driver
from your area. Alternatively, post a reply here, and I'm sure someone will
make an offer :)

Anyone going from the south-east that could go through Chadstone? If you've got
a 2 ton truck that'd help too 8?)

If anyone wants to try & do a train / town layout (Martin?) I've got a couple
of trains, a couple of re-built WTC towers, a freight ship, and probably a
station (if I get it finished).

I may be able to provide some train stuff...depends on transport ;)

Also, The R.B.R. has received a little mechanical assistance, but I believe
that the majority of the troops are assisting in the construction of the
barracks.

And anyone interested in parts from the 6478 (Fire Station) let me know - I got
8, but some's already spoken for, and there's a fair bit in the station (who
says juniorised parts are bad???). Especially if you want helicopters &
motor-trikes, I may be able to do a special fleet deal...

Motor-trikes sound good...pity they're not black :(
Bring along the trade parts though, and I mak be able to take some off your
hands :) [oh yes, flubber from the sets may be nice...similarly instructions.]

Benjamin Whytcross
ROSCO