 Local / Australia / 7083
Re: LegOz 2001.Vic.???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:17:50 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GJp3yG.6xr@lugnet.com...
G'day,

Next meeting [unless anyone has major problems] will be next weekend • [23rd]
back at the old venue in Craigieburn [1]...though if someone has a
preference for another location/date, feel free to email me/post a message
here. If I don't hear differently by Tomorrow night, I'll email everyone
about it.

[1] From what Sue-Ann has told me by email, she has work in the lego area,
and lego packed away [the heathen :) ]

No, not lego packed away - lego still sitting in the same place it was when
I brought it back from our big meeting at the church hall. Only one very
small MOC created in that time. The table tennis table is covered in boxes
of OTHER stuff.

cheers

SAB