 Local / Australia / 7087
Re: LegOz 2001.Vic.???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Anyone going from the south-east that could go through Chadstone? If you've got
a 2 ton truck that'd help too 8?)
I'm going from the east, if you can't get a lift from someone closer by
Saturday evening, give me a call, and I can make a detour.

If anyone wants to try & do a train / town layout (Martin?) I've got a couple
of trains, a couple of re-built WTC towers, a freight ship, and probably a
station (if I get it finished).
I can bring some track etc. but I have virtually nothing else built at the
moment.  I need to find some more building space and time.  If  I get my
technic truck finished, I will bring it along.

And anyone interested in parts from the 6478 (Fire Station) let me know - I got
If you've got some of the windows (normal and/or sloped) or doors that you
don't want, I would be interested.  I may even think about some of the other
parts.

I think the Mindstorms event is off (for me anyway) this time.  How about we
plan to do one for next time, that will give us a bit of time.

Martin