 Local / Australia / 6390
Re: OT: Italian tries Vegemite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mario Ferrari writes:
All that talking about Vegemite one month ago made me curious, so I asked my
Australian English teacher for more info.
Guess what? Yesterday she came at the lesson with some bread, butter and a
jar of authtentic Vegemite freshly received from her sister in Perth.

I actually like it, and I wonder why we don't have anything similar here.
It's expected to be a healthy food also, isn't it?

Should any of you guys ever come to Italy, please carry a large jar of
Vegemite for me :-)))

Ciao
Mario

Bonza! That's the way Mate! :)  I Love Vegemite... my kids eat that stuff
like it's candy :)... And yep, it's a healthy food :)... now all you have to
do is learn some Aussie Slang!

Hooroo... Mel