 Local / Australia / 6391
Re: 50% off lego at Myers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Yep, that's right...50% off SELECTED discontinued LEGO sets at Myers during
their stocktake sale till July 22 though I doubt there'll be any interesting
stuff after the weekend:)

Is Myers known as David Jones or Grace Bros in Sydney? and does anyone know
if the same cool LEGO specials are available here too?
Especially after the 6575 Polar Base and Fire Station..

Thanks,

Ed Cox.