 Local / Australia / 6383
Re: 50% off lego at Myers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:45:18 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GFn06F.6p@lugnet.com...

Advertised in the catalogue were:
8521 and 8522 $6.60 from $13.26
7104 $6.45 from $12.95
7115 $12.45 from $$24.95
6575 $70.45 from $140.90
6478 $55.95 from $111.90
2242 $8.95 from $17.95
Cement mixer [duplo] $29.95 from $59.95

This is great info Ben, but one little thing: if future, would it be too
much trouble to tell us the set names as well, to save us mortals having to
run off to the set database?
I mean, you can reel off the set(s) that contain just about any piece Lego
ever made that we can put in front of you, so it stands to reason you DO
know the set names (or pretty close) from their numbers, I know you do.
In fact you know them so well, why would you need to bother mentioning
anything but the set numbers? It's so obvious which set you mean.... ;-)

Ta.

--
Cheers,
Paul