 Local / Australia / 638
  (canceled)

  Re: What shall we call ourselves??

If so, an Australian group, East/West divide? North/South? By state or city? (...) Well first of all.....did you get those logos I emailed you James? I like the idea of a national group....LUGOz and then each state eg: LUGOz NSW - LUGOz QLD - etc (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What shall we call ourselves??

(...) Definitely, do you want a name pinned on us from elsewhere. A location identifier in there would help easy recognition by others. (...) Definitely an Australian grouping overall, then divide on state lines due to numbers and distance. It's (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What shall we call ourselves??

(...) I like LUGOz, Lego Users Group Oztralia for the national group and (...) That's a good idea too (not being very decisive am I) pete.w (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What shall we call ourselves??

I like these ideas too, And LugOz - Nsw can be called Studs, On similar note, say Qld can be the Bears, SA the hummingbirds, TAS - the fairydaisies, WA the Tigers (every competition has tigers), VIC - The mexican dancing dung beetles. Sorry, just (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Studs rule (was Re: What shall we call ourselves??)

Guys, Studs is a cackle of a name. I'm always a fan of irony, and just thinking about this still raises a mild smile. (URL) not a fan of three tiers, I get a gutful of that dealing with the various levels of government. Two would seem to be enough, (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studs rule (was Re: What shall we call ourselves??)

(...) What ever we all decide....I'll be happy to do any artwork we need.... All I really want to say...is that it's just nice to be able to share my ideas and thoughts on LEGO with other people with the same interest....and if we all can help each (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What shall we call ourselves??

(...) Big "metoo" post. I agree with James: -- an overall Aus group (LUGOz) -- regional groups, probably based around the main population centres (eg STUDS(*) covering anyone within a couple of hours drive from Sydney) DaveL (*) I like the name (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)