 Local / Australia / 647
Re: Studs rule (was Re: What shall we call ourselves??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:06:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Guys,

Studs is a cackle of a name.  I'm always a fan of irony, and just thinking
about this still raises a mild smile.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

I'm not a fan of three tiers, I get a gutful of that dealing with the
various levels of government.  Two would seem to be enough, but I'm really
not cut.

I'll be in Studs (which I guess is a NSW kind of thing), and if there is a
national group, that's fine by me too.

Having said that, whatever Studs ends up being called, I'll be there.

My experiences with TLC have lead me to place a low probability of success
on any activism - I'm in this for the fun, not the whole building a better
world thingie.  As long as we talk and occasionally get together, I'm cool.

Richard
Still baldly going...

What ever we all decide....I'll be happy to do any artwork we need....
All I really want to say...is that it's just nice to be able to share my ideas
and thoughts on LEGO with other people with the same interest....and if we all
can help each other with ideas....access to the lego we need, by either
swapping or letting us know about bargins at stores, etc....and can get some
constructive critisism and praise (which we all love) on our models.....then
I'll be one happy chappy..... :  )

Kev... :  )