 Local / Australia / 644
643  |  645
Subject:
Studs rule (was Re: What shall we call ourselves??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:33:47 GMT

Guys,

Studs is a cackle of a name.  I'm always a fan of irony, and just thinking
about this still raises a mild smile.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

I'm not a fan of three tiers, I get a gutful of that dealing with the
various levels of government.  Two would seem to be enough, but I'm really
not cut.

I'll be in Studs (which I guess is a NSW kind of thing), and if there is a
national group, that's fine by me too.

Having said that, whatever Studs ends up being called, I'll be there.

My experiences with TLC have lead me to place a low probability of success
on any activism - I'm in this for the fun, not the whole building a better
world thingie.  As long as we talk and occasionally get together, I'm cool.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/