 Local / Australia / 641
Re: What shall we call ourselves??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Is there another (short) option? NSW? (does this leave out Rachel?), East
Australia (too long and includes Bris/Melb.) Greater Sydney?

I'm sure there are many other good questions to ask. Feel free to add them
(and answer 'em too).

I like LUGOz, Lego Users Group Oztralia for the national group and
suggest STUDS - NSW LEGO Maniacs for us nearest Lane Cove.

Well first of all.....did you get those logos I emailed you James?
I like the idea of a national group....LUGOz
and then each state eg: LUGOz NSW - LUGOz QLD - etc
Then each state can have there own name and logo tying in with the LUGOz logo
I'll put some ideas together

That's a good idea too (not being very decisive am I)

pete.w