 Local / Australia / 59
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Who needs some Spare Parts? —Peter Callaway
   (...) Sounds good to me. I have a few parts I could do without, and a few I'd chew through steel to get a hold of. What do you suggest? We just list parts wanted/for trade, or something a bit more sophisticated? How about a jambalaya box? Pete (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Who needs some Spare Parts? —Peter Callaway
   (...) The www sounds like the easiest way around it, although not being primarily a computer person (still working out how/when to make my own web page but it's on the way) it would have to be instigated by someone else. The meeting in Feb would be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Who needs some Spare Parts? —Richard Parsons
   Peter Callaway & Jamie Obrien wrote all manner of interesting stuff about having an Australian want/trade webpage. Guys, if this is just simple texty stuff, I'm more than happy to host it. I'm thinking of a very simple Port Block Bulletin Board kind (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?) —Richard Parsons
   Peter Callaway & Jamie Obrien wrote all manner of interesting stuff about having an Australian want/trade webpage. I know its tacky and simple, but how's this grab you? (URL) .au email addresses would need to supply an Australian mailing address. Do (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?) —Peter Callaway
   (...) gather that the individuals will work out the value of the trade. The only point of confusion is having a "want" and a "trade" item directly opposite each other. Someone might interpret this as you wanting to trade a red micromotor for a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?) —Richard Parsons
   Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) Yup, I only plan to carry the list. (...) opposite (...) Nah, they're just cells. I understand that worry, but on the other hand, any alternate format I can think of (in keeping with the general Port Block (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?) —Peter Callaway
   (...) bits and pieces and I have a preliminary Trade and Want list (trade is much larger than the want at this stage) so I'll sail into Port Block and stick a poster on the wall. Pete Callaway P.S. Got any grey plates for trade??? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Trading Post Board (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?) —Richard Parsons
   Well guys, you want this trading board thingie ((URL) or not? Its been available for about three weeks, but not a single email. Good thing I'm an insensitive unreconstructed 19th century male, or I'd be getting a complex ;-) Mind you, I'm not real (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Trading Post Board —Richard Parsons
   I have included Peter Callaway onto the page ((URL) list is considerably more extensive. I'm looking at an easy way to add access to the entire list. What do you think of pdf? (Got acrobat?) An who's got a pdf writer anyway? Regards Richard Still (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au)