 Local / Australia / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 04:32:44 GMT

Peter Callaway & Jamie Obrien wrote all manner of interesting stuff about
having an Australian want/trade webpage.

I know its tacky and simple, but how's this grab you?

http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/wtt.htm

Non .au email addresses would need to supply an Australian mailing address.

Do you think its worthwhile to list what State people are from? (I for one
don't)

Any thoughts?

If its OK as a working draft, feel free to hit the email link and tell me
what you want listed.  I'll keep the list in the order originally submitted
(think about it :-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...