 Local / Australia / 63
Re: Who needs some Spare Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:52:18 GMT

Peter Callaway & Jamie Obrien wrote all manner of interesting stuff about
having an Australian want/trade webpage.

Guys, if this is just simple texty stuff, I'm more than happy to host it.
I'm thinking of a very simple Port Block Bulletin Board kind of thing. You
could email me with the details you want on it.  I've just never seen a
want/trade list that seemed to work.  You want to give me some hints (and by
that I mean URLs :-).

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/