 Local / Australia / 5287
Re: Customs Explanation ( WAS: Bugs Lego S@H has arrived!!! good news and bad news :) :( )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:11:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
I hate the coalition more than the other alternatives.
Good riddance, I hope the state and by-election results carry through to the
federal election. The resurrection of the 'never ever' GST, the hijacking of
the republic debate, the new feudalism of workplace relations, dishonest
John's 1950s vision of non-working women, Reith, Abbott etc.

Well, I still prefer to vote for the representative I think will do the best
job for the electorate, rather than the one that stands for a particular party.
Though that's hard to decide these days - pollies are much more inclined to
"tow the party line" to ensure re-election. I've voted for a representative
from just about every party at least once (though not One Nation yet).

ROSCO

(who still doesn't want to start a political debate!)