 Local / Australia / 4973
Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 05:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John Porter writes:
<Snip>

We'd love to have you along but, as you say you're on the other side of the
country. Perhaps we should wait until impulse starts flying to Perth?

Or, maybe Virgin Blue - In Adelaide we don't have impulse yet, but Virgin
flies to Brisbane for about $118 and Sydney for about $99 (These fares were
from memory and may not be the exact fare)

STUDS recommend using VIRGIN.