 Local / Australia / 4943
Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Also are there people commited to a train club that'd be displaying every
couple of months or do we have to rely on the support of non-trainheads (or
even gasp! non-legoheads)?

I would help if:
A.I lived in sydney
and B.I accually owned some lego trains
I cant do much about A but if I wasnt flat broke I would snag one of those >fancy freight trains to rectify B.

I think that neither track nor rolling stock will be issues. Where there
will be problems are person power (setup/teardown, minding the display) and
scenery, all the non trainy bits that make it a nicely modelled display.
We'd love to have you along but, as you say you're on the other side of the
country. Perhaps we should wait until impulse starts flying to Perth?

James (who has friends at Uni from Perth...)