 Local / Australia / 4833
4832  |  4834
Subject:
Lego shanty-town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:36:23 GMT

Ever bought a bag of second-hand Lego ?
Apart from the fluff, small soldiers, marbles and mysterious toy pieces of
unknown origin, there are often Lego pieces that are a bit the worse for wear.
Some have been tested to destruction in unknown experiments.

What to do ? Throw Lego orphans away ? Just doesn't seem right.

I am planning a Lego shanty-town, made with damaged and broken pieces.
A place where the limbless, faded, off-their-face or down on their luck
minifigs can happily reside.
Broken windows, they will fit right in, broken motor-bikes can just go out
back.

Of course the limbless are quite welcome in the city, we just need to instal
the proper facilities ;^)

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>