 Local / Australia / 4832
Re: Next SLUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Oh I am just going by what was written too :P that's what you are though
right?  Apart from human :P... what do I need to bring?  Anything exciting
or needed? Mel

I am definitely a SLUG. I just turn up to any Legophiliac meeting I can reach.
The others can work out what they are.

Maybe we should setup another town, with maybe a train running thru it.
It is Lego, so no need to strictly stick to any theme.
It's our world (or if not, at least we're renting it).

pete.w (who isn't sitting behind a Studs banner in public anytime soon)