 Local / Australia / 4830
Re: Next Studfest (Part the Eighth)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Since Pete has been busy, and at the moment, I have a lot of free time, I
told him I'd organise the next meet.... I can see if I can get us a hall or
something round Penrith if you want....???

Kevin, if you're doing the work to put it together, its entirely up to you
the wheres and hows of it all.

Richard
Still baldly tacking back on course...