 Local / Australia / 4839
Re: SLUGS, and also moving the Studs site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

On the subject of NSW dudes, does anyone have a problem with my moving the
Studs site:

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/

over to 50Megs? Ahab's already there:

http://especiallyCrossPiraticalSpaceDudes.50megs.com/

It means a banner for a bit, but the banners seem innocuous and
family-oriented enough.  I can pay to remove the banners once my bank sorts
out my new credit cards ($2 per week).

The advantages are that there'll be space to post pics of the last two
BrikWars, and ample for future pics as well.  I might be able to set up a
place to let Studs post pics to which they could directly deep link for use
in Lugnet homepages etc (gotta think about that some more).

I would leave a redirect behind to catch any old bookmarks, and advise the
other sites I know of that refer to us.

Any thoughts?

As long as you get another name - there's no way I'm gonna point anyone to
http://especiallyCrossPiraticalSpaceDudes.50megs.com/ - they'd get RSI just
typing it in!!!!!

ROSCO