 Local / Australia / 4842
Re: Lego shanty-town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Actually I forgot to mention... I have a few of these types of pieces, need
'em? cause the only thing I use them for is when I am strengthening a
structure (in the hidden or middle parts).

And yep... mine came from the Second hand Lego bag (no, I am not a second
hand Lego Bag Lady :P)

Any orphans, clones or Timmies are welcome in my collection.
I am planning Clone Town as well, for the second-class citizens.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>