 Local / Australia / 4511
Re: Bit of a change for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Well today i bought my first LEGO set since my "Dark Age" that isn't
Technic.
I went to Target (Rockhampton QLD) and purchased $100+ worth of Life On
Mars. I enjoyed Space when i was younger and the LOM sets seem to have
received fairly good ratings on Lugnet so i thought why not.

Hi Jason. Well I'm pretty much the same, except I bought Star Wars (old & new)!
Have to wait till the next sale for LOM!

Regards,

ROSCO