 Local / Australia / 4506
4505  |  4507
Subject:
Bit of a change for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 05:27:26 GMT

Well today i bought my first LEGO set since my "Dark Age" that isn't
Technic.
I went to Target (Rockhampton QLD) and purchased $100+ worth of Life On
Mars. I enjoyed Space when i was younger and the LOM sets seem to have
received fairly good ratings on Lugnet so i thought why not.

I purchased:-
4 x 7310 Mono Jet
7311  Red Planet Cruiser
7312  T3-Trike
7313 Red Planet Protector
7314  Recon-Mech RP

Haven't built any of them yet.
Target's normal prices up here are not real good but after deducting 20%
they look a lot nicer.
This goes with the $90+ i spent Thursday on Technic. Gee i hope they don't
have these sales too often................. OK i don't mean that.
I also noticed my local Big-W has the 7315 Solar Explorer but i don't know
how much it is. They are not real good on the ticketing at this store.  It
is a real pain in the behind.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665