 Local / Australia / 4526
Re: Bit of a change for me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 04:47:06 GMT

Hi Jason. Well I'm pretty much the same, except I bought Star Wars (old &
new)!

I just bought the Imperial Shuttle at Myer Indooroopilly, having ordered it
in. However, there were oodles on shelf at Myer Queen Street last week. I
haven't built it yet, as I have a pirate ship [*] under construction at the
moment.

I can't get very excited about the other new Star Wars sets though.

[*] Those at the Mittagong STUDfest may recall I purchased a pirate
bow/stern from Ben Whytcross and a Flying Time Vessel (complete with Timmy)
from Paul. I'm now attempting to build a pirate ship from this motley
collection of parts. It's going to be a very strange-looking ship, due to
the number of parts I am substituting, finessing etc. I think I shall call
it the Wynnum Wobbegong on account of its bizarre appearance:

http://www.austmus.gov.au/fishes/students/focus/omaculatus2.htm

Kerry