 Local / Australia / 4090
Re: Who is behind this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:08:54 GMT

Yeah i visited that site that used to sell Lego, I can't for the life of me
understand why they squashed online sales through there.. Especially when
you consider the trouble Lego is in at the moment.. I suppose it is because
SAH will eventually be here, but how about in the mean time....
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Timothy Gould <T.Gould@mailbox.gu.edu.au> wrote in message

I very much doubt this store will survive to release anything. There was • once a
tore that sold Lego on the internet in Aus but it was shut down by TLC • because
they didn't want them operationg via the web (God only knows why). Since • this
store includes the word Lego in its domain name I'm not seeing TLC selling • them
anything.

I've subscribed to their mailing list so I can see what's going on.

C Ya

Tim