 Local / Australia / 4085
Re: Who is behind this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:04:18 GMT

I very much doubt this store will survive to release anything. There was once a
tore that sold Lego on the internet in Aus but it was shut down by TLC because
they didn't want them operationg via the web (God only knows why). Since this
store includes the word Lego in its domain name I'm not seeing TLC selling them
anything.

I've subscribed to their mailing list so I can see what's going on.

C Ya

Tim