 Local / Australia / 4089
Re: Getting replacements for missing parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Hi,
   I picked up a set at Kmart today, from the markdown trolley that had
been opened. and has a few missing parts.  If I ring up Lego Australia and
tell them the set and parts (quote page number and instruction step), will
they send out replacements?

BTW: The set was a 7140 X-wing fighter for $15, seems to be mostly there,
biggest parts missing are 2 wings.

Martin (S)

I tried this the other day to get the wheel for the 8880, and was told to
send a photocopy of the instructions where the part is used [or an l-draw
image of the part would work, providing you include colour of the part, and
mention which set it's from] and they'd let me know the cost for the part(s)
if they had them there.

However, you should phone, so you can get their postal address [PO Box
1something or other, somewhere in Sydney...that's all I can remember
offhand...the address is at work :( ]

Benjamin Whytcross