 Local / Australia / 4071
4070  |  4072
Subject:
Found this today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 06:39:11 GMT

Hi I was browsing my local Toyworld today, nothing of much interest but i
found a 4548 9v Speed Regulator for $45. I don't know how that price
compares. The box is pretty roughed up but it seems to be complete. Is this
of any use to anybody?. If so i'll pick it up. If not it can stay there, I
don't have any train so it is of no use to me...
--
Jason King
LugNet #665