 Local / Australia / 3975
Re: Final LegOz for the year [VIC anyway]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:58:43 GMT

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Ben,

I'll be there. I've got a bit of childhood stuff I've sorted that I'll • bring
along. I don't think my tower crane will be finished, and probably • wouldn't
fit in anyone's car, anyway!

what sort of childhood stuff Ross?
Unfortunately, I'll be in Perth so I'll miss the event. Have fun everyone!

Sue Ann
(who's now living in the world of boxes, but is pleased to say she DOES know
where the lego is even if she CAN"T find the cutlery!) Other Lego due out of
storage Jan 4th- woo hoo!)