 Local / Australia / 3974
3973  |  3975
Subject:
More Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:40:33 GMT

Todays visit to the local Big W (Woden, ACT), and they still had lots of the
insectoid set 6975 for under $40. Also, lots of 6829 for $1.97.
I also found a single AAT with no price. I asked one of the shop assistants
to check the price, but it was not recorded, so she took it away!!

And a few days ago my youngest daughter and I spied a strange Lego box on
the returns desk at Target Tuggeranong ACT. It was Lego "Aquanauts
Scrub-Down Bath and Shower Foam". No actual lego, but an Aquashark like
figure (about 85mm high) was attached to the small blue bottle. Equiries at
the toy section, bath stuff, try cosmetics. There it was, lego huh, try
toys. Everybody was helpful, but we couldn't find more. A price check
revealed that it was priced at $2.49, we we asked the returns counter if we
could buy that one, and they said sure.
Anybody seen any more??