 Local / Australia / 4011
Re: Final LegOz for the year [VIC anyway]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:17:03 GMT

Martin Scragg wrote in message <001101c070ad$be67ca20$0601a8c0@martin>...

1 - Who is going?

Me!

2 - Who is driving?

Me! I'm driving Ross (unless he says otherwise). Martin, what about you?

3 - Is the BBQ going to happen?

Well, I'm planning to bring along some snags regardless.

I have a couple of spare promo stands (Adventurers) that they had in the
Safeway stores.  I know that Ben was interested in one, does anyone else
want one (Sue Ann)?

Feel free to bring along those four Castle sets you grabbed for me, if you
still have them (and want to get rid of them).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/