 Local / Australia / 3938
Re: Final LegOz for the year [VIC anyway]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:12:46 GMT

Ben,

I'll be there. I've got a bit of childhood stuff I've sorted that I'll bring
along. I don't think my tower crane will be finished, and probably wouldn't
fit in anyone's car, anyway!

Regards,

ROSCO

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G5poK5.LF8@lugnet.com...
G'day all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know about the change in venue/date for the
next Vic LegOz:

Date: Saturday December 30
Time: 1:00 - ??? [or if the weather will be good, 11:00 - ??? with a BBQ • lunch]
Location: Craigieburn [email me for details if you haven't been
before...it's easy to get to.]
What's happening: brikwars tutorial [so we can gring the SLUGS into the • dirt
next month :) <<<incidently, what's the theme to be...futuristic????>>>]
MOCS, trades (as per usual) and anything else someone may suggest. [oh • yes,
and planning for the invasion of Sydney :) ]

Reason for change: LegOz 2001.NSW.1 will be on the same weekend as was
planned for our next LegOz, and with it being a long weekend, and there
being an expo at the power-house, many of us are planning to go there. • Also,
I have been asked if we could have an event around this time.

Hopefully we'll also be able to arrange for our first get-together next
year, with a better idea of when our next host will be ready to allow us • to
see their collection [eg: when you think you'll be able to remove the lego
from storage, Sue-Ann :) ]

As per usual, could prospective attendees let me know who'll be here, and • an
idea of what brikwars forces they'll be bringing and whether they'll need • a
hand with transport so we can have everything running smoothly.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
[Unofficial MUG event announcer/organiser]

b_whytcross@hotmail.com