 Local / Australia / 4017
Re: Final LegOz for the year [VIC anyway]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:16:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
A few questions:

1 - Who is going?

At present, all I've heard is Paul, Ross and Martin. I'm hoping Kane,
Jeremy, and others can make it, but I haven't heard from them for a little
while...

2 - Who is driving?

For those who haven't been here before but wish to come, it's starting about
11 and is at:
31 benston st
craigieburn

[for directions, go to www.whereis.com.au and enter this info, and it's
reasonably accurate. [head up the hume and it's a little north of broadmeadows.]

3 - Is the BBQ going to happen?

If the weather is OK, then yes.

Benjamin Whytcross
[hoping everyone can make it tomorrow]

I have a couple of spare promo stands (Adventurers) that they had in the
Safeway stores.  I know that Ben was interested in one, does anyone else
want one (Sue Ann)?

Martin