 Local / Australia / 3940
Re: Final LegOz for the year [VIC anyway]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know about the change in venue/date for the
next Vic LegOz:

Date: Saturday December 30
Time: 1:00 - ??? [or if the weather will be good, 11:00 - ??? with a BBQ lunch]
Location: Craigieburn [email me for details if you haven't been
before...it's easy to get to.]
I'll be there, and I vote for the 11:00 time slot with a BBQ lunch.
Not BBQ Lego Mandy!

Also I have 4 x 4817 sets that I got for Paul before he found them, if
anyone wants them, speak up and I will bring them along, otherwise I will
take them back.

Martin