 Local / Australia / 3851
Re: Reminder and updates: STUDfest VI, The final frontier.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Are people interested in swaps? I'll bring minifigs plus any special
requests. I'd be looking for flowers, fruit and 4x4 radar dishes (the
fancier the better -- not bright pink thanks).

I have some of those dishes Dave... I'll bring them with me on the 16th

Thanks for this Kev: does a swap of a fig=two plain 4x4 dishes=one fancy
dish sound okay? (This is a general offer.)

Who else is planning on visiting the Powerhouse this weekend?

--DaveL