 Local / Australia / 3787
Re: Reminder and updates: STUDfest VI, The final frontier.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 03:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

"One needs to be patient, then one will see all things return to you"
-LegoYogi Blokka

As is began so it continues, STUDfest VI is at
Robert Menzies College
136 Herring Road North Ryde
on the 10th of December from 12-7ish

That's this Sunday.

There will be no cost for the booking of the room, have lunch before
arriving, dinner will be ordered in (or fetched from local shopping centre)

And any interested lurkers are most welcome to come along!!

Proposed activities.
snippy
PeteW is organising a Public Display, something along the lines of a SW
rebel hanger (perhaps under attack by Scout troopers) bring
models/ideas/wads of cash/whatever.

Is there anything in particular to bring for this Pete? And are Kev's
Andrastavian exploits to be held over until SfVII?

Thats a big YES.... I still want to do the photo shoots..... so start
amassing your bulls, eagles and old 80's lion minifigs.....and some green
base plates.

Are people interested in swaps? I'll bring minifigs plus any special
requests. I'd be looking for flowers, fruit and 4x4 radar dishes (the
fancier the better -- not bright pink thanks).

I have some of those dishes Dave... I'll bring them with me on the 16th

Kev...:  )