 Local / Australia / 3808
Re: STUDfest VI, The final frontier.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
STUDfest VI is at
Robert Menzies College
136 Herring Road North Ryde
on the 10th of December from 12-7ish

Cool.  Eli and I will be there.

Proposed activities.

Kevin wants to 'borrow' some 'figs for a photo shoot (for details e-mail
him) he's also asked to have a bit of hush-hush around this so not to spoil
surprises for his site.

No problem, I can bring about thirty or forty soldiery types, complete with
terrain and barricades....

This isn't happening, Kev can't make it, so there will not be a photo shoot
this time, maybe this photo shoot is an item for the extra-curricular events
I plan for those months without 'fests.

Cool - I misread his Friday post and thought it was back on again.  Not to
worry, Tiberius' men are always ready ;-)

See you all tomorrow...

Richard
Still baldly going...