 Local / Australia / 3333
3332  |  3334
Subject:
STUDfest VI, The final frontier.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:44:27 GMT

"One needs to be patient, then one will see all things return to you"
-LegoYogi Blokka

As is began so it continues, STUDfest VI is at
Robert Menzies College
136 Herring Road North Ryde
on the 10th of December from 12-7ish
There will be no cost for the booking of the room, have lunch before
arriving, dinner will be ordered in (or fetched from local shopping centre)

Proposed activities.
Santosh wants to give his trains a run (9 or 12v? or both?) we'll have room
hopefully.
Kevin wants to 'borrow' some 'figs for a photo shoot (for details e-mail
him) he's also asked to have a bit of hush-hush around this so not to spoil
surprises for his site.
PeteW is organising a Public Display, something along the lines of a SW
rebel hanger (perhaps under attack by Scout troopers) bring
models/ideas/wads of cash/whatever.
James will be showing off Thunderbirds One and Four (perhaps even part of
Two) bring your really cool own creations too.
Richard, fresh after his brikwars win at V and his acquisition of some
<expletive indicating heretical 'other' brand of bricks> will be keen to
kick some more PBB butt, perhaps something along the lines of...

...Deep in the jungles of M'kwarie the noise gently subsided. The crashing
roar of a spaceship rentering the atmosphere with major damage to it's heat
shielding and inevitable explosion ceased to echo and the local wildlife
stopped howling in protest. Normally this would have just been a sad
occurance and not much more, but this ship had plans to a terrible new
weapon, the Moon of Doom, currently under construction around the planet of
Cutefuzythings. For the safety and security of Cutefuzythings everywhere
(and to win the game) these plans *must* be recovered!...

...TL5 armies,300pts max, all troops must be mounted with a move at least
10" or start in a transport/carrier of some description. Beware some of the
ship's automated point defence weapons may be active and there are rumours
of     Dung-ans around. James will supply the crashed ship, please bring an
army (e-mail if you want to play but can't get an army together) and plenty
of trees, rocks, jungles, maybe a ruined outpost or whatever.

James (who apologises for changing the date, but it's an exam thing...)