 Local / Australia / 3187
Re: Swapping at Studfest 2000: Part the Fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I remember too that I am bringing along some islanders, and some headwear.  I
will trawl back through my email and try to remember, but if there was
something anyone was keen on, now might be a good time to jog my memory :-)

Sounds familiar -- I'll bring along some Classic castle, including grilled
helms, and SW peasants: I'd be up for islander types with their cute little
topknots.

Pete, was there anything in particular you'd like for the BV fruit?

--Dave L