 Local / Australia / 3173
3172  |  3174
Subject:
Swapping at Studfest 2000: Part the Fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Richard, were we swapping yellow for grey SW 4 X 4 engine disks ?

Absolutely - I have four gold squadron 4x4 rounds that want replacing with
light grey or red.  Your call, either would be fantastic...

I remember too that I am bringing along some islanders, and some headwear.  I
will trawl back through my email and try to remember, but if there was
something anyone was keen on, now might be a good time to jog my memory :-)

For mine, I am always in the market for convict figs (ex starwars), hoth
troopers, and even King Leo's men (the current castle good guys).

And Santosh, Eli and I finally caught up with each other on the weekend.  He
was ecstatic about the electrical thingie, and asked my to pass on his thanks.

There's a Shell near me with a few of both of the last two release small sets
left, if anyone wants me to pick them up (no Port Block markup :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...