 Local / Australia / 3164
Re: I"M BACK IN OZ (plus next meeting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:56:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya every1.....I'm back from Canada.....loved it....long flight
though....glad to be back home..... got some lego for show and tell.... :  )
Whats happening then with our next meet.... If we need me to book the school
up here again...let me know.....
See you all soon...

Welcome back !
Think about your contribution to the townscape for BrikWars.
Just do what you want within x number of baseplates and let me know how many
your contribution is, since I'm playing town planner.
We have a couple of religious buildings and 3 constructions from James.
As well as other buildings, I'm working on the Church of Seamentology, well...
the town is a port.

As for the venue, I think we should return to E.Gosford. It has everything
we need, plus a flexible end-time. This was Santosh's 'home' meeting, but
study means he can only make a flying visit to a P'matta venue.
Richard/David.D since you have to travel furthest, how does the above option
sound ?

pw