 Local / Australia / 3167
Re: Next Meeting (and Kev is back)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
As Peter White stated confidently in his missive...

As for the venue, I think we should return to E.Gosford. It has everything
we need, plus a flexible end-time. This was Santosh's 'home' meeting, but
study means he can only make a flying visit to a P'matta venue.
Richard/David.D since you have to travel furthest, how does the above • option
sound ?

That's okay. As usual, I'll be working on the Sunday, so I'll be turning up
at my usual time of about 3ish. (Depending on the availability of other
speeders 'screening' me. :) )

Was that a service station I remember seeing under de/construction ?

As well I should mention the proximity of the E.Gosford venue to shopping
complex (that contains all the usual suspects).

What minifigs were you after David.D ?
I'm bringing 7171 instructions for James and B.fruit for Dave.L.
Richard, were we swapping yellow for grey SW 4 X 4 engine disks ?

pw