 Local / Australia / 3168
Re: Next Meeting (and Kev is back)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:10:58 GMT

As Peter White stated confidently in his missive...

Was that a service station I remember seeing under de/construction ?

Yup. We were upgrading to the new Corporate Image when we got the new boss.
I was one of three guys who got to keep their job. :)

What minifigs were you after David.D ?

Any. I'm just looking to expand my collection somewhat. :) I've recently
picked myself up a few promo sets, so I've got one new town minifig, and my
first ninja minifig! :)

later,
David Drew.