 Local / Australia / 3169
3168  |  3170
Subject:
ok perth people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:40:29 GMT

If you want to get the silver race car go to TRU in the city.
They also have (as of this morning) the 4wd x thing and some of the
other new technic (all of it I think except that yellow tractor thing).

Myer in the city had this set that was labled roboriders but it wasnt in
one of those cans that the regular roboriders came in. I think it said
"boss" on it somewhere. I dodnt get the set number. Does anyone have
info on this set or a picture of it? I do also remember that it had
"technic driving ring extenders" like on the 8448 supercar but in
orange.