 Local / Australia / 3174
3173  |  3175
Subject:
Port Block Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:54:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Evening all,

The site's fairly self explanatory, and includes links to existing material at
Port Block, a little light story stuff, and pics of some Star Wars mods.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/

Before I note the site in Pirates, Town and Star Wars, I'd kind of like some
local friendlies to bounce around it and point out the stuff I should fix :-)

So, if you've got a moment...

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...